Saturday, November 28, 2009

Awesome Holidays

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Thank you everyone. We missed you Robin, it was hard to shop without you. It was really fun though. We started shopping at Walmart and that was really nice. It made the whole morning nice because we didn't get cold. We were able to wait inside and it was great. We got everything we wanted. It was the longest line we waited in. It took a while to check out, their was a lot of people. Then we went to JC Penny's. I wanted a coat and it was still there!! It was pretty awesome and we didn't have to wait in line to check out. Then we went to Kohl's but the line was really long so we left. Then we met up with Linda at Fred Myers. I got some socks. Then we went to McDonald's and got some really good hot chocolate. I was surprisingly good. Then we went to Joann's the line was kind of long their. Then went to Staples and they still had the hard drive I wanted. It was a perfect shopping day and we had fun, even for Karen. I most of my Christmas shopping done and Robin you can go in with me on some of the presents. I will email you.

We ate leftovers today and they were so good. The baked yams warmed up really good and tasted really good. We just had a laid back day. I took a nap and did some sewing. We cleaned up the goats stable and spent some time with them. They are doing good. Thank you everyone for the fun holiday and I am excited for Robin to be coming home soon. I am excited for Karen to come back up to Logan also.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...