Monday, November 23, 2009

Nice Day

I went to work early today and I am going again tomorrow. I think it is helping me get caught back up. Dad is going to SLC tomorrow but coming home on Wednesday. That will be a short week. We don't have too much going on right now. Dad went to the doctor today and they increased his methotrexate. He has been having more pain and Dr. Vonk said this would help. I am excited to go to Canada. It will be fun to go and get Robin. Karen you might be studying the whole month of December. You will be able to rescue us. Robin I hate to say it but it might be you are counting down. That is fun

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...