Sunday, November 22, 2009

I would have voted for you

Robin I think you did a good job on your model. I think that it looks really cool. Well I just have to work three days this week so that will be nice. I also only have class on Monday so it will definitely feel like a holiday. I can't believe that it is snowing in Logan. You barely need a jacket outside today here. It makes me cold just thinking about snow. Burr!!! Well I am making blueberry muffins right now because they sounded good. At least I had the mix for it. I hate it when something sounds good and I don't have the stuff to make it here. Well I hope that everyone has a great week. I love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...