Saturday, November 28, 2009

its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I am sorry I didn't write last night our internet went out. Dad got a new modem today so when we go back to Logan tomorrow hopefully it will be fixed. I got some solar lights that look like snowmen and I put them up on friday and put the candy canes around them. It is so cute. I took a picture and when we get back to Logan I will down load it off my camera. We had a good day. We went to a Thai place for lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Bodily and Jannie and then dad and Karen and Jannie went to get a new modem and went to the ceramic show. I went to Grandma and Grandpa Gumm's. It worked out good. Then we went to spagetti factory for dinner and went to see Kyle and Julie and Kay and Jen and Rylie showed up and we all went to pizza. It was fun. I am tired but it was good to see everyone. If you don't hear from me tomorrow you will know the internet in logan is still not working. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...