Tuesday, November 24, 2009

my bags are packed...

Well I think that i am all packed up for Thanksgiving. I always feel like I am forgetting something when I pack though. Oh well, if it is really important there is always Walmart. I have to go to work at 6 tomorrow. I go get off at 230 which is nice for traveling, but the only 6 I like to acknowledge is the pm one. But it should go by pretty fast because once you are fully awake the day is half over. I also went and got my desk done tonight. I figured that it was better to get it over with now than worry about it all Thanksgiving. This was I also don't have to bring my test book. Well I hope that everyone has a great day tomorrow. Love ya bYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...