Tuesday, November 24, 2009

clean, clean, clean

Well I have spent the night cleaning and I know this may sound crazy but I really enjoyed it. I have been neglecting things and it felt good to be organizing again. I needed that. I am going to have to stay on track with that. I got the sheets on the bed washed for Karen and vacuumed and dusted and clean the downstairs bathroom. WOW. I am excited for thanksgiving. It will be fun. I am missing Robin but I am so excited for my Canada trip that I know it won't be long and she will be back home with us. YEAH. Drive careful Karen. I am working 1/2 day tomorrow. I was going to take it off but I have so much to do I thought with everyone gone I could get a lot done. I am taking off though and cooking, cooking,cooking. I hope I remember how. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...