I was a slackers today. I went down to Ogden for their Thanksgiving
party and we messed around for a while. It was fun and good to talk
with ever one. Then I left early and went to Logan to drop off some
Turkey rub for Mom and pick up a pizza for Casey. Then I came home and
it was still light outside, I made it by 4:30 it was nice. Me and Casey
made some awesome pies. I took pictures but I am having trouble loading
them so I will do it tomorrow. We mad pecan, apple andpumpkin . They
look really good and it was really fun to make. Then we watched Glee. I
really like that show. It is fun to watch. I am really excited for
Thanksgiving. Mom Casey's brother Kelly may come tomorrow.Casey's Dad is going to Terry family. We haven't gotten a hold of him yet but I think that he is coming, I just wanted to let you know. I am excited to see you tomorrow Karen.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment