Wednesday, November 25, 2009
The eagle has landed
Karen is safe and sound in Logan. YEAH the party can begin. Her car is really nice. I like it. I am excited for this weekend. I hope the dinner turns out OK. With Rachel and Casey bringing the potatoes and pie that will make it good. I hope Robin has a good time sanding. I am more excited for black friday. We went and got dad some new shoes tonight and there were 3 people lined up at Best Buy for the friday sales. I thought that was crazy. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
today was good because it was my Friday. I’m taking tomorrow off to do Halloween parties at Luna school. It will be fun. I’m dressing up as ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment