Thursday, November 26, 2009

Nice Thanksgiving

Robin I am glad you got your hands going. We you get it all done. You always do. We had a really nice time today. Everything went just as planned. We had a good time. We missed you but Christmas we will make it up. We are going to start shopping at Walmarts and then go to Penney's and then JoAnns and then we are going to wing it from there. It should be a good morning. No snow and we don't have to wait outside that will be even nicer. There is a Terabyte hard drive for $79.00 that Rachel wants. We will see if it we get it. There are solar lights that are snowmen that I want. They are really cute. I thought that would be nice outside. Have a great weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...