Sunday, November 29, 2009

thats life

so today at church I sat in the very very back and the old guy that was a greeter shut the doors for sacrament meeting. We were still in the middle of the song and someone wanted to come in, he flipped. He grasped at the door till it had no life. Nobody was getting in. He went out and yelled at everyone when more people wanted to come in. He was surely not letting anyone in. after sacrament he let everyone it and it was like 20 people. I don't know, it was more of a distraction of him pulling the door closed and throwing a fit then letting people walk in. whatever. anyway thats my church story. hope everyone has a great week after the long holiday. its so hard to go back after you had a few days off. love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...