Wednesday, December 2, 2009

pink snow

well I kept working on my dude. the body is giving me frustrations, I have to sand the foam to make it smooth so I have pink dust everywhere then i have to make other liquid foam stuff that gets everywhere that I have to sand. so needless to say by the end of the day I am head to toe pink. Luckily it will be sanded and done soon. I just hope it all comes together. well nothing to exciting. A new chicken wing place opened next door to me and a girl from class lovesssss chicken wings so we went and checked it out. It was alright she got really spicy ones that she liked. anyway have a great one

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...