Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dentist

Well tomorrow I have to go to the dentist and get my crown on. Yeah! I just have tons of fun here. Hey Rachel are you ever going to read the Harry Potter book's I lent you? Just wondering. My day was busy. I did fin out today that they are being nice and giving us New Year's Eve off as a paid holiday. So that was nice. Saturday is the last time I have a Saturday class. Monday I have the practical exam for the collage, then Wednesday we are reviewing for the written exam for the collage. The Saturday after that is the practical exam for the State, the Monday is the written test for the college. Then I just have to take the written for the state and that will be it. I should be brain dead by that time. Well have a great rest if the week every one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...