Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I do love Capri Suns



I do still have Cari Suns to drink. They are delicious and they have no caffeine, (not that there is anything wrong with that). They do have a lot of sugar though. I drink a lot of those and I need to cut back on them. Well i saw three deer on the way to work, they were a little deer family. I had a busy day, I had to work through my lunch, but that means that I will get to go home early one day or I can take a really long lunch one day. Casey made Paradise bakery's tomato soup tonight and it was really good. It wasn't as creamy this time and I thought that it was really good.

I am reading a really, really good book right now it is called "My Fathers Paradise". It is about a guy reconnecting with his past and his family, it also has history of his people. It is a really good book, I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...