Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Organizing


I went with Kelli from work to the movie last night. She hadn't seen it either. I enjoyed it. I have been organizing tonight. I got ready for the cache kids party on Tuesday and then worked alittle bit on christmas stockings. I then did laundry and changed the sheets on my bed. All in all I had a good night. Thought you might like to see my snowmen lights. They were $12.00 today at Walmarts and I got them for $5.00 on black friday. I am going to Rachel's tomorrow night to sew so if I don't blog it is because I didn't bring my computer. I will make Rachel write for both of us. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...