Tuesday, December 1, 2009

and capri sun

I love sunkist its the best orange soda. I usually stick to pepsi though ;). well today was good nothing to crazy. Its the first day of december :) yeah i'm so excited. I guess it snowed in the town next to us but it missed toronto. I guess when everyone comes up they will be warmer then utah. :) I started on my chester body with pink foam. its just foam that I have to carve into. it looks kinda dorky. but I guess its in its beginning stages. OH mom I went christmas shopping on amazon and had it sent to your house. So expect a package for me from amazon. It should all come in one box hopefully. But everything is wrapped so you can open it if you would like. have a great one 14 more days till you guys come up :)

love you
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...