Monday, November 30, 2009

Feeling good about Sunkists



Sunkist's have been ruined forever for me and Casey. I can no longer enjoy the delicious Sunkist's without thinking about the caffeine. I looked the the ingredients again today and their are a ton of sugar in it also. I think that the combination of all these bad things make it taste so good and mabye that is why I have been wanting it a lot. I will never be able to look at it the same way again. I still owe you a dollar Karen, sorry I had to borrow it. I did drink one today and it tasted really good. I am going to cut back on them now. Work went good today, it went fast. I was glad since it is hard to come back. It is good to have Casey home. Besides thinking about sunkist's it has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...