Saturday, December 5, 2009

mouse in the house

So last night as I was leaving for institute my roommate comes out of the bathroom and said that there was a mouse. I guess they leave poison around the building so we think it ate some because it didn't run away. So my other roommate who came out caught it in a Tupperware container and we took it down stairs to the front guys. They thought we saw a mouse and were down to complain about it. They didn't know we actually had the mouse. So they threw it in the dumpster outside. He said if it was going to die then It would die in there, but if it got better it could eat food in the dumpster. I guess the mouse will eat allot and come back twice as big. my luck. anyway I was there for emotional support. I would have run away and locked the bathroom door. but I'm not level headed when it comes to those things. luckily it was my roommate who found it. So needless to say I didn't make it to institute. So I stayed home and painted. I worked more on my shoes this morning and did laundry. luckly there have been no more mouse sightings. thankfully. well have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...