Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon

I have now officially seen New Moon. It was really good. I liked it. Kept pretty good to the book I might say. Well I am glad that Rachel can still have her capri suns. I think I should buy stock in the company. It is way cold here and windy. Dad made it safe and sound to SLC. I will be on the look out for Amazon package. Work was out of control for me also. I stayed until 6:30 working. I did at least the surface taken off the desk. Friday everyone is going to a conference. I am going to work in peace and quiet. Dad has a doctor's appointment on Friday at 3:30. I am going to go with him. Well have a great week. I am going to go do a batch of laundry before bed.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...