Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wild Ride

It was a crazy drive to SLC this morning. The roads and drivers were out of control. We went 10 miles an hour from Ogden to Layton and there were a dozen accidents. It was awful. Coming home wasn't as bad until we got to the top of Sardine and then it was bad again. I don't think I am ready for the snowy weather. Grandpa Gumm wasn't feeling very good today. He was having a hard time breathing. We made it home safe and sound though thanks to dad and the jeep. It is suppose to snow now until Wednesday. I hope it doesn't get real bad. I hope Karen you start feeling better. You sounded pretty bad tonight. I hope you get lots of rest tomorrow. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...