Friday, December 4, 2009

you take two steps forward I take one step back

Well today is wonderful friday. I so glad this week is almost over. I brought my shoes home to paint so that is what I'm going to do the majority of the week. I have to do laundry and start packing :). Well i'm going to institute tonight so nothing to stressful. its cold out side though. waiting for the bus isn't to fun in the cold. I'm glad that your quilt is going well mom and rachel. I'm excited to see all the quilts that you guys have done. Good luck with school karen. I hope the weekend isn't to stressful. well have a great night


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...