Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I love being right

Well Rachel I am sorry that I ruined Sunkist for you. At least you still have Capri suns. Sorry I didn't blog last night. My class went until 10 and I was so tired by that time I come home and just went to bed. Tonight I have some homework to do, but hopefully I will be able to get to bed early. It is chilly here is St. George. We are only getting in to the 50s during the day. Burr! Well tomorrow night at class we are doing a mass causality incident. It should be fun. We have volunteers and they get all made up and then we go out and get it all organized. It will either work well and we will get done quickly or it will all fall apart and we will be there all night. I am hoping for the quick option. Well I hope that every has had a great first day of December. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...