Saturday, November 7, 2009

chill

Today was nice and laid back. it was nice to have a day off. I went shopping for Imats. I think I have most of everything now just a bit here and there. I am going to practice different things through out the week just to have various options. We don't know what the pieces look like we are going to apply so i'm going to try to make things generic. Yesterday we moved down stairs to another class for creature design. I took all my fashion stuff home since you don't really need it, then I don't have to drag my stuff everywhere when I go to a job site. Its amazing how stuffed my room is now. I have a lot of wigs and costumes from all my photo shoots. I think I'm going to go through and organize it all so its easier to pack. well nothing else exciting have a great one.

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...