Monday, November 2, 2009

H1N1 has struck

Casey is sick and he was able to stay home in Idaho and rest, he is going to take tomorrow off also. I wanted to tell Dad that the Sundance is in SLC, we drove it down their on Saturday so when Casey drove his work truck down thier he would have a car to get home. So it is at the apartment. It is nice to have him home, even though he is sick. He may have the flu but it is unconfirmed as he will not go to the doctor. Good news is that our pumpkins did not get smashed this Halloween weekend. Idahoans had a weird tradition of smashing pumpkins, the roads are covered with poor pumpkin remains. Luckily ours remain intact. I am reading The Maze right now, it is a really good Sci Fi book. I am about half way done, I will let you know if it ends good. Well I hope that everyone is surviving day light saving time. It is hard to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...