Tuesday, November 3, 2009

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie

Good job on your photo shoot Robin, I am excited to see the pictures. Good job on your test Karen, that is exciting. That is fun everyone is doing so good. Casey is still not feeling good. Mom gave us some cough medicine and Casey said that is amazing, it has really helped his cough. I am not liking the short days either. It is hard getting home when it is dark. The moon has been full so it isn't so bad, it is kind of pretty. A guy at work gave me three more episodes of Dexter so we are going to watch that tonight. It is a good show but Robin could do the gory makeup better. That would be the perfect show for you to work on, that would be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...