Thursday, November 5, 2009

remember remember the 5th of november

Well I made it through. I was at the film shoot till 2 am. the actor wasn't getting his lines so they let me go home so I could wake up for school. I thought it was nice of them. I'm pretty beat today though. I don't have anything planned for tonight which is nice. :) I got moms package in the mail so I think I'm going to watch a movie and relax. i"m pretty excited. Today one of the head guys came in today and said that we didn't have to take our final test tomorrow because they just realized how much they piled on us this week. But I had already stressed and gone through fire to find a model and I already planned on taking it so i'm going to take my test tomorrow instead of waiting till december. I would rather have a relaxing december and worry about moving then have to stress about something I could have done sooner. so that is my rant for the day. It kinda pissed me off that they didn't figure this out 3 weeks ago to save the stress levels, but what can you do. well I better run before I fill the whole blog

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...