Sunday, November 1, 2009

it begins

Well today at church was fun. they combined two other wards into mine so we have double the people now. Tomorrow is my first photo shoot, i am doing little red riding hood and a dwarf/gnome. I can't believe its already November, october flew by. I was confused this morning because I didn't know if canadians did the whole fall behind thing. no one told me about it up here. So i did a google search and they do. so I woke up this morning and slept in an extra hour. Low and behold my phone changes time automatically so I was an hour late to church. I need to not have a digital time clock that changes by itself. :) to much brain power to use in the morning. anyway have a great night

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...