Monday, November 2, 2009

Swine Flu

I am sorry Casey is sick. I hope he gets better real soon. Did he go to the doctor? Not much going on with me. If you need anything let me know. I am glad that your photo shoot went well. I can't believe how fast time is going. I really am looking forward to Robin coming back to the USA. Karen will be done with her class and Robin home. Boy things change. Good things. Dad is leaving for SLC tomorrow. His truck is in the shop getting fixed so he is taking the car down. I will let him know the sundance is down there. I wonder if it is a popular car to take? Just Casey's luck. Have a great tuesday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...