Monday, November 2, 2009

selects

So today was my photo shoot. I finally have some stress relieved. It was fun I did a gnome or dwarf guy and a kid from Institute came and modeled for me. He was cool with makeup since I didn't use lipstick or eye makeup. I put eyeshadow on as retaliation, he wore it home so hopefully he didn't get arrested :) Well on wensday I'm doing my hansel and gretal witch, and cinderella. Then all my focus goes to IMATS. I bought her outfit online I'm waiting for it to arrive now. I'm excited I hope it all comes together. :) well I better go it was a long day i didn't get home till 6:30 meh . well have a great night.

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...