Friday, November 6, 2009

Yeah

Well I am glad that I am in St. George instead of Logan it sounds like you all are getting sick up there. I am still working hard to avoid getting the cold that is going around down here and so far so good. I hoe that the airborne works for you mom. Well tomorrow I am going to go and see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, a group from church is going so I said that I would go also. It is being put on by a high school down here and i have heard that they do an awesome job on it. I am tired today it has been a long week. I think it was because I had to take a test. Tests always make the weeks seem longer. Well i hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...