Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bad Blogger

Sorry I haven't blogged in the last two days, I have been a slacker. Thursday I went to Harry Potter and it was really good, I liked it. Everyone I went with hadn't read the book so I don't know how close they stuck to it. The book was probably better but they did a good job. I made it through Friday at work and when I got home I feel asleep and didn't wake up until this morning. It was a good sleep. When I got up I went and had my oil changed, I have been talking about it forever and I figure I would just do it. The girls at my work through me a baby shower today. We had lunch and opened presents and then we went to a movie Life As We Know It. It was a cute movie with a lot of sad part. We had a good time. They got me some cute clothes, it was really sweet of them. Casey had today off so we went to the mall and found me a jacket that fits better and it is cute. We also went grocery shopping. It is snowing here Karen so be prepared for it to be cold when you come up. I am excited for Thanksgiving this week, it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...