Thursday, November 18, 2010

Almost my first week

I went to lunch with everyone from work. They are all very nice people. I am going to like working there. I didn't have to work late tonight and that was nice. I took grandma to the blue plate special. It is a cute place. We went to Lowe's to get a shower head for her. I can shampoo her hair now. She is sure having trouble walking. We did buy an outdoor mat so that will look nice. They are delivering her paper right to her door. She is loving that. Well not much else going on here. We are going to Logan tomorrow night. Grandma is staying here. I have a long list of things to do. Laundry is top on the list. LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...