Saturday, November 20, 2010

Snow

We made it back from Logan. Sardine was snowing but we took the jeep and it wasn't too bad. It was getting a lot of snow. I am ready for summer already. I am sorry I missed the shower Rachel. I am glad you had a good time. I got the shower presents bought today for next week and thanksgiving all ready to go. It was weird to go back to Logan. It just didn't look the same. I guess I have taken more stuff than I thought I had. I am excited for black friday. Old Navy is opening at midnight. Just an FYI. I still can't find the plug for my sewing machine. I have no idea where it ended up. I am going to clean up for the openhouse tomorrow and hopefully I will find it then. Be safe in the snow LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...