Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am ready for turkey

I am so ready for thanksgiving dinner. I am going to buy it this weekend while I am up at Logan and then it will be all ready for me to cook when I come up on Wednesday. YEAH. Work is going good. I am not sure I am doing it right but I keep plowing through. It will be nice to know what I am doing instead of just wondering. It is hard after you know everything and then know nothing. I walked around the hospital today alone and found everyone I was looking for so that was good. Everyone is really nice. There procedures are different than logans but I will catch on. I talked with the payroll lady today and I think I have that all figured out. Requests for Thanksgiving dinner are being accepted. Let me know if anything sounds good. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...