Monday, November 15, 2010

Nice Day

My first day went really well. Everyone is really busy. It is quiet and I have my own desk. It seemed nice to be out in the open all day. I liked having my own space. Tomorrow I have to work late so the girl I am replacing can train me. I hope it goes OK. I guess I do a lot of data entry. I tried the bus but didn't find the right one so dad came and got me. Tomorrow I am going to drive. I am not going until around 10 to I can work until 7. I am going to do that the next two days. Good luck at the doctor's appointment Rachel. You are looking really good. Karen I am sorry you are sore. It was worth it though. It looks perfect in that spot. Well have a good day. Robin went to dinner with us tonight. Grandma had such a hard time walking. I am worried about her. I think this has been a lot on her.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...