Tuesday, November 16, 2010

spicy

Well today was nice I just relaxed Its nice not to have 1 million things going on. Its a bit weird though. Today I cooked dinner I made soup it was really spicy, I tried new peppers and my word they added some zest. I can't believe they took a week off your pregnancy Rachel, I think you may have him earlier then that my bet is the 18th of december. That is what my bet is I will put a dollar on it. :) anyway I hope your feeling well though, mom and dad are going to logan this week and grandma is staying with me so if you want to go out for dinner I think it would be fun. Karen I think its perfect timing for the christmas carol is so funny, and a christmas story. I'm excited for next week, go thanksgiving. best holiday ever. :)

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...