Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ouch

Robin, I would like to go to dinner this weekend, that sounds fun. I have a baby shower on Saturday but I should be done around 6. Karen, Robin will only get a dollar if he is born on the 18th or I have twins. Today was kind of slow at work and I was tired so it was kind of a long day. After work I brought Casey some dinner and hung out with him for a while. Then I went to Hallmark and got some thank you cards and Grandma cute birthday present. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week, November went so fast. I am really excited to shop and eat a lot of food. It is the best Holiday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...