Thursday, November 18, 2010

One week

Well one more week until Thanksgiving. I am excited to come up. Work was good today. But I am glad that tomorrow is Friday and payday. janie called me tonight and said that she didn't get the rotation thing in St. George so she is going to to to SLC instead. She is planning on staying with Grandma. I think that will be good. Rachel, mom said that you are going to the mid night showing of Harry Potter. I hope that you have good time. For someone with a bed time of 9 that is way late. I am going to have to go and see that movie sometime. But I think that I will wait until the crowds dye down a bit first though. Well have a great Friday everyone. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...