Monday, November 15, 2010

Josh Groban

Today josh Groban's new CD came out. I had to go grocery shopping so I went to Fred Myer and they didn't have it. I didn't feel like going anywhere else so I downloaded it when I got home and I will go somewhere and buy it tomorrow. It isn't as good as his other CD's but it isn't too bad. I did laundry also tonight and tried to get things more organized. I went through all the baby clothes and took off all of the tags so I can wash everything tomorrow. He has a ton of clothes, he will be well dressed. Thank you for everything. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so that will be good. I really like your shelf Karen, it looks really nice from the picture you sent Mom. I hope that everything went good at your interview Robin and you were able to learn more about the job. I am glad that you had a good first day Mom. That is fun. There is a poor lady at work who just was diagnosed with RA and I was tell her that Dad had it. She has a lot of the same symptoms as Dad, she thought she was going crazy and was glad that she actually had something. The should have a support group for people with RA, that would be good. Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...