Monday, February 13, 2012

Back to work

I made it to work this morning and it was so busy. I spent 5 hours observing the OR and then had meetings all afternoon. I haven't even read my emails from last week. I am hoping the rest of the week is quiet. I need it. There was ice all over the stairs to my work and that took me an hour to get that all cleaned up. It really snowed here. Karen still doesn't have cable yet but she said that work went well and that the commute wasn't bad at all. She said not much happened mostly just orientation. I am glad you went out for dinner. I fell sound asleep after dinner and just woke up. I for sure get Monday off. I am ready to play if you would like to. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...