Sunday, February 12, 2012

This and that

Karen, even though you can't read this I just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow at your new job. I am supper excited for you. Isaac had a rough night last night so he was tired all morning. His teeth are bothering him. We went to church and that was nice. A lady gave a really nice talk. Isaac got fussy so we went out in the hall for the last half and he walked all over the place. Everyone thought he was so cute, which he is. Overall today went really fast. Casey made it back home, I am glad that he doesn't have to go back down for the rest of the week. It is nice to have him work closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...