Friday, February 17, 2012

Cute Quilt

Rachel that is a really cute quilt. I have been working on taxes all night. That enough to drive me crazy. I hate them more and more each year. I really miss the easy taxes. I thought they were really bad. I was wrong. I had a good day at work. I made a good dinner. I am excited to go to Logan also. I hope the weather stays nice. If it is bad we might have to cancel. I have Monday off but I am going to work a couple of hours. I have a huge meeting on Tuesday and I need to make sure I am ready for it. I am going to get my tooth pulled on Tuesday. I guess I will use the rest of the time then. The rest of the filling fell out yesterday at dinner. It has been a lot sorer since then. I guess it is time to get it out. I hope it goes easy.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...