Monday, February 13, 2012

Well

Today was good. I went grocery shopping in the morning, it was pretty exciting. Isaac took his nap really early so we went to the fun park in the afternoon but he wasn't into it. They had painted the skating rink and I think that the smell may of bothered him. We went out to dinner tonight for Valentines day since it gets so busy tomorrow. I wanted some fabric for valentines so we went to Berninas and then to the Indian Oven for dinner. It was fun. I got Isaac chicken soup there and it was really good, he liked it. It was flavorful and he likes that. Then we went to Joanns to get some batting so I can quilt my mystery valentine quilt. I hope that everyone is doing well. Today was so nice. When I woke up there was snow on the ground but it all melted by the afternoon and was warm outside. It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...