Friday, February 17, 2012

Better late than never

I finished my valentine quilt today. It wasn't done in time for valentines but it is still February. I am sorry about your internet Karen, hopefully it is resolved soon. Today was good. They fixed my bank account so that is nice that it is taken care of. It was a really nice day today, me and Isaac walked to the canal and saw the ducks. He liked that but really wanted to go in the canal so we had to leave. We went and visited Casey's Dad tonight, we haven't seen him in a while. They are remodeling their kitchen. They were laying the floors today and it looked really nice. I am excited to see everyone tomorrow, it will be fun. Drive safe and we will have a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...