Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weird Weather

This week has been crazy weather. It snows in the morning and then it melts in the afternoon. It is nice for me so we can walk around outside, it is a weird winder. Today was good, we went to the mall this afternoon and walked around and that was fun. Casey is going to work 10 hour days this week. He made dinner for us tonight and that was fun, he is a good cook. I am glad that you are getting everything worked out Karen, I am excited for you. Well I hope that everyone has a good night and stay safe. Here are a couple of pictures of Isaac, he closes his eyes when I take pictures now. It cracks me up.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...