Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

Thank Karen for the washer and dryer, the are so quiet it is nice. I am sorry about your door, you should have your apartment pay for it. I am glad that you are liking you new job, that is exciting. I am glad that they dentist went well for you Mom, I hope that he is a good person for you to go to. I think that is a good idea to go the the meeting got chronic diseases, It will be nice to have a support group closer. I had a good day. I got a heart shaped pizza for dinner and that was fun and tasted good. I finished by triangle quilt and I love it, it turned out so good. I have attached a picture. I still need to put a border on but I need to get some fabric for that first. I also made a table runner for Karen, it is different than what I showed you. The picture is gay and I am not sure you will like it so I will just show you in person. I may have to make another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...