Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bills Bills Bills

Karen, I received some bills in the mail for you today. I will give them to Mom to give to you unless I see you this weekend then I will give them to you personally. Today was good, the weather was nice so we spent a lot of time outside. Isaac loves his swing so he wants to do that a lot. He doesn't want to hold my hand when we are walking, he is growing up so fast. Someone used my debt card number and spent $760, so I had to spend some time on the phone getting it all taken care of. They said they should credit the amount back in 48 hours so that will be nice. It takes 10 days to get a new card but I can get a temporary one at a local branch. Everyone I talked to was really nice and I am glad that they are taking care of it. Not much else is going on. I am excited for this weekend, that will be fun to have everyone come up on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...