Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Class

Me and dad went to the class tonight on dealing with Chronic Illness. It was OK. It goes for 6 weeks. The lady that is teaching had RA really bad in her hands. It is good to see her up and moving. We went to the store afterwards to get some ice cream and put gas in my car. It snowed here today also and now it is really cold outside. Casey is going to feel like he is back a Seer working 10 hour days, he was working 18 down here though so it probably still feels like he has some time off. Karen I am sorry your door is broken. That sucks you have no doorknob. They better fix it tomorrow. I am excited for the weekend. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...