Sunday, April 15, 2012

bow ties

I have a whole bunch of bow ties also. I think I will get them out and finish them up also. It is such a cute quilt. I have some at work. When I first started I would work on them on my lunch hour. Then I got trigger finger and I never finished them up. I am going to bring them home and work on them at night. That will be by next quilt. WE made it to church, the whole time. It was nice. It took us 7 months to find the right ward. Good luck Karen. I am excited for next weekend. It will be fun to play. Not much else going on with us. I took two naps and just was lazy all day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...