Sunday, April 15, 2012

Finally

Robin, that sounds like a fun weekend. That sounds fun to get a manicure, I have never had one. Karen I hate finding the right ward. It should be a easy process and it never is. The church should work on that. We had a good day, it was really laid back. Casey didn't work today and that was nice. We went to sacrament meeting and then came home and gave Isaac a much needed nap. Casey worked on the fence some more and has the gate all done and half of it hung up. It looks so nice, I love it. I sewed during his nap. Last night I was working on my bow ties and I finished them, I have had them around for years and I decided I need to get them done. I started to sew it together and it looks so nice. Well it sounds like a lot of things are coming up, we are going to be busy. It will be fun to get together this weekend.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...