Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fencing Done

Casey finished the fencing last night. It is so nice. Today Isaac was walking by the truck and I didn't have to worry that he would go out in the street. Today was good. We just took it easy since we were out so much yesterday. We did go and get Marissa a present, I feel better getting that done. We mostly just played outside and went on a walk. Casey went shooting tonight with Collin. I am glad that he got to go shoot his new gun. I am excited for you to look at houses Karen, that is exciting. I hope that you have fun at the graduation Mom. I hope that your hari cut turned out good Robin. :)

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...